Project Management Fundamentals
Why this course?
You are a line manager, a functional manager, a project manager, or a person working on a project. You are looking for a training course to consolidate your knowledge, skills, and experience in project management. This course is the best choice for you.
This course is designed to help you have a core understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to manage projects in your organizations effectively and efficiently.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Know the main principles of project initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing.
- Know 49 project management processes categorized in 5 process groups and ten knowledge areas.
- Be able to establish project baseline comprising of scope baseline, schedule baseline, and cost baseline.
- Be able to handle the potential impact of risks.
- Be familiar with, and able to use, Earned Value Management to monitor and control projects.
- Know the conflict-handling techniques and motivation theories and be able to apply them into your projects.